This website aims to compile resources relevant to urban studies in Cambodia, but it is not comprehensive! The following additional resources contain related datasets.
Cambodian Websites with Data and Publications
Websites with Quantitative Data
Databases of Academic Papers and Books
- Nature: a leading multidisciplinary science journal
- PlosOne: a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal published by the Public Library of Science
- ScienceDirect: a leading source for scientific, technical, and medical research
- Taylor & Francis: peer-reviewed journal articles published under the Taylor & Francis and Routledge imprints
- Wiley Online Library: collections of online journals, books, and research resources, covering life, health, social, and physical sciences
- Springer Nature: a leading global research, educational and professional publisher
- MDPI: a publisher of peer-reviewed, open access journals
- Hindawi: one of the world's largest fully open access journal publishers
- Open Access Theses and Dissertation
- ProQuest: full text articles from thousands of scholarly journals as well as newspaper records and other archives
The photos used on this website were sourced from the following:
“Home”: Mohd Fazlin Mohd Effendy Ooi, 15 June 2015, Phnom Penh from a window.
“Additional Resources”: Jonas Hansel, 5 January 2013, Kratie street scene.